|Passionate, responsible and enthusiastic Operations Staff are sought for our Coleambally and Dimbulah Locations. Various roles are available requiring good organisational and communication skills and a flexible approach to handle the operational aspects of a diverse business.
Employees have access to flexible work arrangements, 9.5% pa Superannuation.
A number of operational positions are available and may cover any aspect of growing crops: irrigation; ground preparation; crop preparation and monitoring; machinery maintenance; field, harvest and pack house activities. Experience in growing crops would be beneficial but our most important criteria is recruiting people who are motivated and honest with high integrity, who have an interest in organic farming and a willingness to learn.
You will ideally be a commercially focused team player who is patient, resilient and adaptable to change, with good problem solving skills. Commitment to the future, along with your ability to handle daily issues and support the team, will determine your level of success.
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Work well within a team.
- Ability to lead labour from diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
- Experience in day to day farm operations.
- An understanding of Food Safety and a willingness to learn and comply with Freshcare and Organic guidelines.
- Willingness to comply with Workplace Health and Safety requirements.
- Ability to keep and manage records.
- Willingness to travel between locations in NSW and QLD occasionally.
Any of the following experience would also be highly regarded:
- Forklift & HR truck licenses or ability to acquire.
- A good understanding of maintenance schedules and general mechanical aptitude.
- Demonstrated ability to keep up with multiple irrigation requirements.
- Experience pressurised irrigation.
- Knowledge or experience in the vegetable growing industry.
- Experience or ability to document research data.
Hands on training will be provided, particularly to adapt knowledge to our certified organic farming systems. External training may also be required.
Applicants seeking full-time, part-time or casual employment are encouraged to apply.
Consideration will also be given to applicants with minor disabilities that do not impact on safety.